Our Value Proposition
Sirab Technologies comes with key skill sets in:
- Autonomous Air and Ground Vehicles including Radar and Vision based Sensor Technologies, Guidance and Control technologies.
- Embedded Systems and Software Development for Avionics.
- Innovative Algorithms and Software Development for Radar, Guidance and Control.
- Safety-Critical Wireless Communications.
- Safety and Security Critical Real-time Operating Systems
- Separation and Partitioning Kernels, Hypervisors
- Wireless And Wireline Communications
- Hard and Soft Real-Time Embedded Systems and Software
- Mission Assurance and Certifications
- Systems Engineering and Modeling
Sirab’s Core Technology Of Primary Guidance System Consists Of:
- Structured Guidance system in dedicated lanes using on-board radars and high RCS reflectors optimized for radar detection and measurement accuracy.
- Technology to allow vehicles for structured high-speed merging and demerging without impacting the flow and speeds in the dedicated road lane.
- Allows Hard-Realtime, coordinated, synchronous control for platooning – to achieve desired safety standards that aids vehicle fuel savings, higher lane capacity, while improving traffic flow and reducing traffic jams.
- Safety Assurance – a deterministic, safer, realistic approach with limited need for operational maintenance
- Technology solutions that augment the comfort for the driver without concerns of loss of jobs – a key concern to the government and public utilities.